Please return all of the forms below to Sandra Beld in the church office. Please contact her with questions at (615) 385-2150 x 246 or email@example.com.
Room Request and Set Up
Please review and fill out the form below when you are planning to have an event at St. George's Church. This will allow you to request the date and space for your event, along with the set-up needs you will require.
Would you like to request a table to be placed in the main hallway of the church on Sunday morning or during a special event? Please fill out the request below and return to the church.
Nursery and Childcare
Are you interested in requested childcare for your event? Please read the guidelines below which may answer some of your questions. If you have further questions, please contact Elizabeth Nash, Director of Children's Ministry at (615) 385-2150 x 268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• At least two weeks’ notice of your event is needed in order to secure workers.
• No meals are provided or served. Please make sure children are fed before they arrive. Bottles need to be pre-mixed and accompanied by notes concerning your child’s feeding schedule.
• Childcare reservations are required at least two business days before your event. Please include the reservation deadline in ALL your communications. If there are no reservations two business days before the event, the workers will be cancelled and childcare not provided.
• You will need to provide a point person responsible on-site during the event. (This person will act as the contact for sitters during the event.)
• Parent or Guardian must remain on the premises during the event.
• Unsupervised children, no matter what age, are not allowed in the building.
• We cannot offer nursery and child care for off-campus events because we are not a licensed day care.
• Child care will not be provided for events at which alcoholic beverages are being served.
St. George's Bus
St. George's Church has been gifted with a 13 passenger bus to help facilitate
involvement in our programs. If you are interested in using the bus for your St.
George's group, please review the guidelines and forms listed below. You may also pick up a copy in the church office.